This privacy statement applies to innovation.wa.gov.au, maintained and administered by the Office of the Government Chief Information Officer. When you follow a link from this website to another site, we recommend you read and consider the privacy statement of that site.
You can browse the general content of innovation.wa.gov.au anonymously, without disclosing your personal information. However the following information may be automatically recorded by this site’s web server for statistical and system administration purposes:
- your IP address and details of your internet service provider
- the date and the time and length of your visit
- your language settings and country
- the pages you accessed, the path followed and the previous site you visited.
- the operating system, type of device and browser you are using
When contacting us electronically
Any personal information collected through innovation.wa.gov.au may be used or disclosed for the primary purpose for which it was collected. Any information that is kept secure and in a manner that complies with the State Records Act 2000.
In some limited circumstances we may also need to use or disclose personal information for other specific purposes, for example where required to do so by law, for example pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act 1992 or in response to a subpoena.